What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work for a fast growing international Forex broker. They offer cutting edge technology, a focus on customer service and competitive spreads to retail, high net worth and institutional clients. In this newly created role you will help manage policy, licensing, regulatory change and compliance frameworks. They offer a competitive salary, bonuses and a role that will develop and grow over time offering long term career opportunities.What w
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for all aspects of compliance across the business, including aiding with the design of the compliance framework including policy development, monitoring programs and implementation. Providing daily advice to sales, trading and finance teams oncompliance matters, identifying regulatory changes and managing their implementation, and providing relevant training to the wider business. As part of the compliance team this role will give you high visibility both internally and externally with ASIC and other regulatory bodies. This is a fast paced environment and a challenging but rewarding role.
Who are they?
A leading Australian Forex broker that has international coverage and is rapidly expanding both at home and overseas. After a record year in 2017, they are looking to expand further on their success and continue to win market share and become a major player in the industry. They believe in providing best of market customer service and are always seeking ways of differentiating themselves from competitors.
What do you require?
- Relevant academic background (preferably Law, Business, Economics or Finance)
- At least 4 years working experience in a related position
- Up to date knowledge of the Australian financial services regulatory landscape and financial markets
- Enthusiastic team-player who enjoys working closely with other like minded individuals
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Be able to read and interpret legislative changes and communicate these effectively
- Positive, energetic and a can do attitude
- Superior communication skills, both written and oral
- The ability to think outside the box and work autonomously