What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work for a prestigious global technology driven business that is rapidly growing its market share in Australia. They have a niche business proposition helping C level executives with professional development and complex projects. They offer a professional and team based environment with long term career opportunities along with monthly & annual incentives and private healthcare. If you have analytical skills but also enjoy interacting with people on a daily basis this represents the chance to develop a long term career with a high profile and entrepreneurial business.
What will you be doing?
Working within the client services team you will be collaborating with relationship managers and working on client projects. You will be dealing with C-level executives, business leaders and entrepreneurs on a daily basis and using your advanced communication skills to initiate relationships.
- Identifying and establishing consulting relationships with C level executives and thought leaders
- Recruiting key opinion leaders through strategic campaigns
- Utilising technology, industry associations, referrals and your network to find relevant experts
- Interviewing C level executives and maintain the CRM system
- Input into marketing campaigns, seminars and roadshows
- Developing your industry knowledge to help you understand client projects and inquiries
Who are they?
A leading global platform for professional learning. They help C level executives deliver on projects and fill knowledge gaps by providing resources through mentorships, surveys and group conversations. The business is growing rapidly and require someone to join them immediately and help with their increased work load. They have doubled revenues year on year and are the top performing team across APAC. They are technology driven and offer a vibrant, fun environment where you can have a meaningful impact on the company's future and share in the rewards.
What do you require?
- Some phone based experience, ideally from client services, sales or recruitment
- A background or keen interest in financial services would be beneficial
- A positive, energetic and can do attitude
- A recent degree preferably in business or finance
- Superior communication skills, both written and oral
- The ability to think outside the box and work autonomously
- Strong IT skills