What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity for an experienced FX specialist to step into a more autonomous role, gain exposure to all asset classes and specialise in Institutional sales. There is a generous salary package, involvement in regional strategy and ongoing professional development on offer.
Based in Sydney CBD, you will join a high profile global organisation that is expanding its regional operation. You will be expected to already have a strong network and a good reputation in the market place along with a solutions based sales style. They believe in developing long standing relationships with their clients and will expect you to have strong relationship management skills. You will have the autonomy to be strategic in approach and develop your business as you see fit whilst having a strong support structure around you.
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for driving new Institutional sales via Banks, Brokers, Hedge Funds, Asset Managers and Investment firms. Responsibilities will include:
- Promotion of trading technologies to financial institutions across ANZ through a consultative selling process.
- Generate trade volumes in all asset classes
- Collaborate with local product teams in order to fully understand the product offerings and develop methods to demonstrate their value to the market place.
- Work closely with account management, sales trading and research teams
- Take part in user forums and other activities such as conferences and seminars with prospects and new clients.
- Continually monitor the industry for opportunities to improve service delivery for the business.
Who will you be doing it for?
You will be joining an award winning global online trading business that has market leading technology, products and services. Working within the regional Institutional team you will be providing clients with multi-asset execution, prime brokerage, API's, liquidity and trading technology. They provide a team based culture that is collaborative and supportive and you will have the opportunity to help shape the future direction of the team.
To apply for this role you must have:
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years Institutional sales experience from within the FX industry. Selected candidates will be those that have a natural flair for sales, a solutions based approach, can do attitude and the ability to demonstrate to our client a strong track record in winning business and hitting sales targets.
- Graduate in related field and have your RG146
- Thorough knowledge of the client landscape – and a strong Institutional client base
- Proven ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment as well as autonomously.
- Strong time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including strong presentation skills. Fluency in English is a must.
- Proven influencing and negotiating skills and a demonstrated capacity to operate within a commercial environment.
- Excellent understanding of the current regulatory environment