What's in it for you? Based in Sydney CBD, you will join a high profile global organisation that is expanding its regional operation. You will be expected to already have a strong sales background ideally within financial services and a solutions based sales style. They believe in developing long standing relationships with their clients and will expect you to have strong relationship management skills. You will have the autonomy to be strategic in approach and develop your business whilst having a strong support structure around you. What will you be doing? You will be responsible for driving new sales within the private client space across the ANZ region. Responsibilities will include:
- Promotion of trading solutions to private clients across ANZ through a consultative selling process.
- Generate trade volumes in all asset classes including; stocks, options, bonds, futures and FX.
- Liaise with the marketing team on new campaigns and initiatives to drive new business.
- Collaborate with local product teams in order to fully understand the product offerings and develop methods to demonstrate their value to the market place.
- Take part in user forums and other activities such as conferences and seminars
- Continually monitor the industry and keep up to date with developments
- Graduate in related field, RG146 would be an advantage Proven ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment as well as autonomously.
- Strong time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including strong presentation skills. Fluency in English is a must.
- Proven influencing and negotiating skills and a demonstrated capacity to operate within a commercial environment.
Financial Markets Sales Executive
Sydney - City/Inner ~ NSW
Banking & Finance