Iconic NZ Construction ProjectOur client is a privately owned group of companies consisting of a dedicated team committed to delivering high quality commercial and industrial electrical, telecommunications and security projects. You can expect to enjoy employment with a group that highly value, train and reward their employees for their ongoing commitment. The team at this highly regarded Electrical Contractor, with offices in both Brisbane and Christchurch, are excited to be contributing to the Christchurch Hospital Project, to the value of $40m Electrical. Opportunities The Christchurch Hospital construction has commenced! We are seeking appropriately qualified Leading Hand Electricians for permanent, full time opportunities. This project will run for two to three years. Please note these are NOT FIFO roles, we are seeking candidates excited to relocate to New Zealand for the duration of the project. We have multiple opportunities for Electrical Leading Hands with knowledge and experience on large scale installation projects, Hospital experience will be highly regarded. Benefits Successful candidates can expect to be employed on a permanent full-time basis with plenty of overtime and uniforms provided. You can also expect to enjoy the following benefits and working conditions:
- Permanent, full time opportunity to join this 3-year iconic construction project
- A generous onsite base hourly rate, plus overtime
- Relocation package including flights and short term accommodation assistance provided
- Future growth opportunities within an expanding company who encourage career advancement
- Work within a professional team of industry experts and enjoy a positive working environment
- Relocation flights and accommodation available
- Experience on large commercial construction projects including new power and lighting installations, testing and commissioning.
- Ensure high quality workmanship while maintaining company standards, relevant safety and compliance documentation; experience with AS / NZ 3003 highly regarded
- Have a strong work ethic and demonstrate strong commitment through the duration of the project.
Electrical Leading Hands
Other QLD ~ QLD
Trades & Manufacturing